Mountain hideout chalet
The chalet stands by the side of the legendary Kandahar piste - part of the men’s world cup downhill - thus offering the luxury of true ski in ski out convenience, which is extremely rare in Chamonix. Situated at an altitude of 1275m above the Chamonix valley and overlooking the village of Les Houches boasts some of the best views in the valley.
A newly renovated chalet which sleeps 8 persons comfortably with the possibility of accommodating one more guest. The chalet has an open plan sitting and dining area providing ample space for relaxing in front of a roaring log fire and a separate TV and game room. The chalet enjoys some of the best views in the valley; and there is not only a large sunny balcony from which to enjoy them, but enormous floor to ceiling windows with sun streaming through. The chalet is also has its own woodland and has a sauna and outdoor hot tub making it the ideal holiday getaway.
Villa Surface: 180
- Entrance Hall with coat and boot room
- Open plan dining and lounge area with valley views
- Bedroom 2 (14m2): twin or double bed en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (21m2): twin or double bed en-suite bathroom
Lower Ground Floor
- TV room
- Bedroom 3 (20m2): twin or double bedroom en-suite (bath &
- Office / Massage room
- Bedroom 4 (9m2): single bed en-suite (shower)
- Utility room
- Bedroom 5 (22m2): master bedroom, super-king size bed en-
suite (bath, shower & w/c)